Upcoming events in Tübingen
Sex Hormones and the Brain
Winter School on “Sex Hormones and the Brain” that will take place at the University of Tübingen, Germany, from 31 January to 2 February 2018. It is organized by the Universities of Tübingen, Germany, and Uppsala, Sweden, within the Matariki Network of Universities.
Talks will cover the impact of human sex hormones on essential aspects of mental health and disease, including structural and functional brain connectivity, (social) cognition, metabolism, mood and gender. There will be keynote and honorary lectures by Vibe G. Frojkaer (Copenhagen), Ute Habel (Aachen) and Niels Birbaumer (Tübingen). Participants are encouraged to present posters highlighting their most recent data.
Registration deadline (extended): 17 November 2017.
Conference for Junior Neuroscientists
NeNa is an annual event organized by Tübingen University doctoral students. The conference is largely for neuroscientists from various disciplines. Interested students are encouraged to join and help make NeNa a fun and interactive conference. The topics at NeNa are integrative and diverse and individuals from a range of interests are able to feel comfortable presenting their work while gaining exposure to research they may not have heard about otherwise. NeNa provides young neuroscientists the opportunity to meet and discuss their research projects with peers and more experienced scientists.
When & Where: 16 – 18 October 2017 @ Schramberg (Black Forest)
Registration website: www.neuroschool-tuebingen-nena.de
- The Magic of NeNa 2018 20th October 2018
- The Past, the Present, and the Potential Future of the Neuromag 16th October 2018
- When Darwin handed over the baton to Churchland 1st August 2018
- Treatment of research animals 25th July 2018
- Pregnancy and the Brain: Behavioral and neural adaptations in a sensitive transition period 25th May 2018
- Robotic arms: reality or fantasy? 14th May 2018
- Harry Potter and the art of narrative misdirection 7th May 2018
- Meet a scientist: Prof. Dr. Peter Heutink 7th May 2018
- What are your plans for the weekend? 2nd May 2018
- How to defeat bad work habits 2nd May 2018